news

bitcoin

1 X bitcoin bitcoin =

Tuesday

29 September 2020

13,000 DeFi users have already claimed  Uniswap’s new UNI token

13,000 DeFi users have already claimed Uniswap’s new UNI token


smart summary beta

Decentralized finance (DeFi) platform Uniswap’s governance protocol token UNI went live on Ethereum earlier today.

Of the one billion tokens, 60% will go to community members with the remaining 40% going to team members, investors, and advisors, with a vesting period of up to four years.

The token will facilitate community governance for Uniswap moving forward, with the official announcement stating:

Compound’s governance system contracts will manage Uniswap’s governance protocol

Although Uniswap governance will be live immediately, community control over the treasury will be delayed by 30 days, and the Uniswap fee switch for 180 days

Goto Full Article

bitcoin bitcoin price

$9106.76

24h

Live Average

bitcoin

News Article Sentiment

negative

Score (-0.1)

Article Metadata

author

site

cointelegraph.com

categories

Market data feeds provided by cryptocompare.com
bitsmart 2018